- The organisers and each of the show’s officers, servants or agents shall not be in any way responsible or accountable for any loss, injury or damage that may happen (from any cause or circumstances whatever) to exhibitors or their servants or agents or other members of the public, to any animal or property or to any vehicle brought into the showground, or on premises used in conjunction with the show, or while entering or leaving the same or otherwise for anything else in connection with, or arising out of, or attributable to the show.
- Competitors and exhibitors should ensure that they are adequately covered by third party insurance.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or cancel any event and to disqualify anyone from competing if they are guilty of unseemly conduct or dangerous riding.
- No horses or ponies to go faster than a walk between rings or where the public will be endangered.
- Judges decision is final.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Hard hats/skull caps to the approved current BSI standard must be worn in all classes and at all times within the show area. (Any rider seen not wearing one will be asked to leave the showground.)
- Objections must be handed into the Secretary in writing within 15 minutes of the end of the class with £10.00 deposit.
- Age limit is as on the day of the show.
- A deposit of £10 is required from any cup winner, which will be refunded upon return the following year.
- NO refunds will be given unless class cancelled committee.
- A payment of £1 will be required by each competitor, towards first aid cover.
- Horses/ponies tied outside of lorries/trailers should NOT be left unattended.
- Passports must be available if we request to see them.
- Put all rubbish in bins provided or take home with me.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The committee has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of those attending the show. Members of the public and competitors are equally responsible for ensuring that they do not put other persons at risk and that they co-operate with the organisers with Health & Safety Legislation.
In the interests of security please ensure horses, trailers and tack are left secure when unattended.